Music: Jesse Royal Goes Viral with This Morning
- Jesse Royal To Premiere Modern Day Judas
- Jesse Royal, the small axe with an unrivalled creative zeal
- Earth Hour Acoustic Concert in Kingston, Jamaica
Within just a week of its release Jesse Royal's latest music video for his song "This Morning" has garnered an overwhelming response. So far the video has received over 300,000 views on youtube and has appeared on youtube charts in various countries.
This Morning was written and performed by Jesse Royal while the complete production and arrangement was done by Curt 'Curt Q' White of Crash Dummy Production. A reggae song in essence, however the accompanying riddim trades in the typical one drop sound for a more contemporary flare. Producer Curt Q noted that "This song was brought together this way to portray to the world how diverse reggae music can actually be." He further added, "As youths who come to take on music we want to take music to another lever to try break barriers and open up doors for real Reggae artistes once and for all, instead of having it taken by mainstream producers and artistes."
The video was shot in 'the sunny state', Florida through the direction of BDB Music Group. The song's cheerful vibe is complimented by visuals of Miami Beach's bright environment in a way that is reminiscent of the simplicity of summer. Both the song and video are cool and fresh and speaks volumes of the promising career of the up-coming artiste.
- Rest in Power Nelson Mandela
- Demarco ready to unveil Alternative/Reggae Album
- Super Cat ready for Sting 30th anniversary
- Pentateuch and Earth Cry Band to perform at Alma Mater
- Etana reflects on female artistes that paved the way for her
- Chronixx and Raging Fyah headline Wickie Wackie Live #3
- Jamal Gordon; the young voice looking towards a brighter 'Tomorrow'
- Panmedia staying ahead of the pack with mobile apps
- Second Generation Producers Weigh In
- TheBeatRoom, Virtual Marketplace for Beats Launched