Magazine: OUR ISLAND, JAMAICA Ebook
MORE MAGAZINE NEWS
- Rituals: Your Third Place
- Strasbourg, France Reggae Global Report
- Helsinki, Finland: Reggae Global Report
- Jah Rock and Jah Rastafari
- Potwah Restaurant: Authentically Jamaican
There are two options. You can view OUR ISLAND, JAMAICA as a flipping book on line at http://issuu.com/jamaicansmusic/docs/our_island_jamaica. Or you can download the entire book as a PDF file and print your own copy in black and white. This downloadable file is at jamaicansmusic.com/promotions/Our_Island_Jamaica_.pdf . Schools are welcome to make copies of the textbook for their libraries.
JamaicansMusic.com is happy to bring back OUR ISLAND, JAMAICA using flipping book technology as a resource for learning about Jamaica's geography, economy and society.
- Bob Marley/ Lee 'Scratch' Perry 'Punky Reggae Party' Remix
- Dancehall the hidden inspiration of Kanye West's 'Yeezus'
- Shimmy Shimmy's 'No Ice Cream Sound'
- Bring it Back: Millie Small 'My Boy Lollipop'
- Maxi Priest shows us it's still 'Easy to Love'
- Remembering Peter Tosh
- Morgan Heritage's 'Here Come The Kings' album stream
- Morgan Heritage returns as the 'Kings' they are
- Remembering Garnet Silk
- New school meets old school; when Masicka met King Tubby